- Delivery will be made by using PosLaju Malaysia, J&T Express or self-pickup at the Telekung Kalista.
- All delivery will be supplied with a tracking code to track your shipment.
- Minimum shipping cost is RM5 (Peninsula) & RM10 (Sabah/Sarawak).
- However, the cost will be varied depending on the weight of ordered items and delivery location which will be automatically calculated and shown at the end of the order process.
SHIPPING WITHIN MALAYSIA
- All orders within Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak are shipped by using PosLaju.
- Poslaju is Malaysia's Express Mail Service and delivers within 5-7 business days.
- Signature will be required when you receive the parcel.
- All orders are charged according to the weight of the parcel.
- Our system will automatically calculate the weight and the amount you should pay will be display at the end of the order process.
- If the addressee is not available during time of delivery, they will need to pick up their parcel at the nearest Poslaju office.
- NO REFUND or EXCHANGE is allowed if the parcel is returned to us when it is unclaimed for over two weeks.
- The buyer will have to pay the additional shipping charges to have it posted out again.
DELIVERY TRACKING NUMBER
- Delivery tracking number will be emailed to you once it is made available.
- We usually ship within 3-7 working days after confirmation of payment.
- Please note that it may take up to 24 hours working days before your tracking code appears in Poslaju's tracking system.
TRACKING YOUR PARCEL
- You can use tracking code provided and key it into the following links to track your shipment: http://www.poslaju.com.my/track-trace/
- Simply contact your local POSLAJU office or directly call POSLAJU hotline: 1-300-300-300